In an effort to streamline operations and find efficiencies, businesses are increasingly turning to the cloud. Unfortunately, any operational gains can disappear quickly in the face of an attack on your environment, as the flexibility that makes cloud appealing is what makes also makes it so vulnerable.
The best way to proactively prevent cyber attacks originating in the cloud, or even migrating there, is by implementing managed detection and response (MDR) services to seek out risks and threats, and deal with them before they disrupt your business.
Comprehensive Protection for Cloud (your Endpoints and Network, too)
ActZero’s managed detection and response (MDR) provides businesses with holistic, broad threat detection and comprehensive response across your endpoints, network and cloud. Our MDR solution deflects cloud computing security challenges by filling detection gaps and unifying security inputs across a wide range of cloud software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions and providers.
Unlike so many other MSSPs and MDRs, we don’t provide separate or costly bolt-on products for each cloud provider. We know that threats can easily jump between clouds, and even to your endpoints. That’s why our standard MDR offering includes support for Microsoft Office365, Microsoft AzureAD, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and soon to be many more.
- Improves visibility into potential threats
- Rapid and more effective detection of threats
- Saves time by reducing false positives
- Scales security efforts without draining resources
- Closes cloud compliance gaps
- Enables safe and secure cloud adoption
- 24X7 Response
- Threat Intelligence
- ML-enabled detections
- Proactive Threat Hunting
- Automatic alerting with mitigation procedures included
- Customer portal to review security incidents, get reporting and analytics and prioritize and track security maturity
For more information on ML-enabled detection and a complete list of cloud detections available for each cloud service, read our solution brief!