‘Hosted by’ statement: This webinar series is graciously hosted by ActZero, a contributing member of the Blueprint for Ransomware Defense working group. Hosting this webinar does not constitute endorsing or promoting any participants’ solutions.
Attending our earlier webinars taught you how to build a great wall of defense against ransomware attacks. We know that ransomware actors are very determined and will do everything they can to exploit any unforeseen gaps if they are dedicated. This 4th session of our 5-part series will focus on the Actionable Safeguards, which are responsive measures to help manage a ransomware attack - should it occur.
Watch Valecia Stocchetti (CIS) | Adnan Baykal (CyberWA) | Daniel Cuthbert (Banco Santander) | Deborah (Debbi) Blyth (Crowdstrike) as they discuss the set of practices an enterprise must implement to effectively and rapidly block, respond to, and recover from a ransomware attack to get your business back up and running quickly.
In the session, you’ll learn:
- How to test and optimize incident reporting processes
- Who to contact should an incident occur
- Best practices for collecting and storing logs
- How to optimize data back and recovery efforts
The resources referenced in this webinar are:
- Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- CXO Insights: Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- Complimentary Ransomware Readiness Assessment
- Ransomware Task Force Report
- eBook: Foundations for Incident Response Readiness
- eBook: Elevating Incident Response Readiness
- Video: Conducting Incident Response Fire Drills
- Incident Response Foundations Templates & Checklists