Jennifer Mitchell, Chief Operating Officer, and Gwen Way, Technical Account Team Manager with ActZero, discuss various applications of The Collaborative Approach to Cybersecurity.
They provide baseline interpretations of the approach across security functions, other (non-security and even non-technical) stakeholders within the organization, and external vendors and providers. Additionally, they offer resources to support organizations implementing such an approach.
You can find the resources referenced in this Fireside Chat here:
- eBook: The Collaborative Approach to Cybersecurity
- eBook: The Opportunity Cost of Making 'Impossible' Cybersecurity Tradeoffs
- eBook: The 'Hyperscale SOC' and the Minds Behind It
- Executive Summary: The Collaborative Approach to Cybersecurity
- Blog: No Case for Security Budget? Demand Participation Instead
- Blog: Cybersecurity: It’s Not Just for CISOs Anymore (and Never Was)
- Blog: Collaboration is Requisite in Cybersecurity