Ransomware is big business, and your data is the currency driving it.
Hackers do not rest on holidays. In fact, what is considered downtime for most businesses is prime time for threat actors to execute their malicious exploits.
Take the necessary steps to adapt your defense to threat trends.
We offer tips and resources to help you with preparedness, endpoints, cloud, and incident response.
Resources referenced in this video are:
- CXO Insights: Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- Complimentary Ransomware Readiness Assessment
- Ransomware Task Force Report
- eBook: Foundations for Incident Response Readiness
- eBook: Elevating Incident Response Readiness
- Video: Conducting Incident Response Fire Drills
- Incident Response Foundations Templates & Checklists
- White paper: The 'Hyperscale SOC' and the Minds Behind It
- White paper: Testing And Validating Maturity Of Cybersecurity Programs
- White paper: The Rise of Ransomware-as-a-Service
- White paper: Securing The Microsoft Cloud From Azure to M365
- White paper: 6 Steps to Secure Your IT Supply Chain