READ TIME: 35 minutes
WHO IT’S FOR: CIOs, CISOs and other Infosec Leaders at midsized enterprises.
WHAT’S IN IT: This Strategic Insights Report sponsored by ActZero and delivered by The IT Media Group (ITMG) guides CIOs through the evolving cyber threat landscape and the most effective tactics and strategies to confront it. The report outlines the foundations CIOs should put in place to fulfill their security mandates. Finally, we provide an enterprise roadmap that utilizes the approaches described by IT Leaders throughout the report.
HOW IT HELPS: The report aims to help CIOs by providing tactics, approaches, and advice from IT executives who successfully mitigated cyber threats. with the goal of helping organizations meet the evolving cybersecurity challenges that pose considerable risk. Outlined within are more than two dozen examples of how CIOs overcome cybersecurity challenges and achieve their business objectives. It looks in-depth at the following essential strategies:
- Recognize that cybersecurity is a business problem requiring executive awareness and support.
- Adopt an outcome-based strategy that focuses on proactive preparedness and avoiding extortion.
- Deploy AI-enabled detection and response capabilities that operate at scale and at machine speeds.
- Embrace data-science principles to increase maturity and improve operations efficiency.
- Leverage the partner ecosystem to acquire talent, expand capabilities, and reduce time to results.