‘Hosted by’ statement: This webinar series is graciously hosted by ActZero, a contributing member of the Blueprint for Ransomware Defense working group. Hosting this webinar does not constitute endorsing or promoting any participants’ solutions.
While preventing a ransomware attack is your chief priority, ransomware actors are increasingly sophisticated and may surpass even the most robust defenses. This second session of our 5-part series will focus on the Foundational Safeguards that are responsive measures to help manage a ransomware attack - should it occur.
Watch Valecia Stocchetti (CIS), Adam Mansour (ActZero), Davis Hake (Resilience), and John Banghart (Venable) as they discuss the set of practices an enterprise must implement to effectively prepare their organizations to respond to and recover from a ransomware attack rapidly.
In the session, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for building incident reporting processes
- The importance of creating a log management process that works
- Laying the foundation to ensure data recovery
- The criticality of these fundamentals to essential cyber hygiene and obtaining cyber insurance
Every step forward in your cybersecurity journey is one in the right direction. Join us as we serve as your guide to achieving ransomware resiliency.
Resources referenced in this webinar:
- The Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- CXO Insights: Blueprint for Ransomware Defense
- Ransomware Task Force: A Year of Action
- Ransomware Task Force Report
- Complimentary Ransomware Readiness Assessment
- Why You Need Incident Response Fire Drills
- Incident Response Foundations Templates & Checklists
- Foundations for Incident Response Readiness
- Elevating Incident Response Readiness