Most cyber defense teams are unaware of how much ransomware evolves over a 24-hour period, which is part of why ransomware "is present in almost 70% of malware breaches this year", according to Verizon's 2022 Databreach Investigations Report. It constantly evolves and targets to beat even the most popular tools and prevention methods.
You've spent much of your cybersecurity efforts over the past few years, but how confident are you that your organization is ransomware ready? Have you run simulations that are up to date with emerging threats? If so, how recent? What did those tests tell you? What did you do next?
Watch Adam Mansour, Chief Security Officer, and Jim Skidmore, Vice-President - Solutions Group at IntiGrow, in this webinar on-demand as they discuss the following concepts and how to assess them:
- What are the essential concepts of Zero-Trust? At what point is 'Zero' or "least privilege"?
- What roles can't Identity & Access Management play in ransomware protection?
- What goes into managing the effectiveness of your threat detection and response service (EDR, MDR, XDR, mXDR, WTHDR)?
The resources referenced in this webcast are:
- Complimentary Ransomware Readiness Assessment
- eBook: Foundations for Incident Response Readiness
- Incident Response Foundations Templates & Checklists
About our guest speaker:
For over two decades, Jim Skidmore has been consulting with many category-leading Fortune One Thousand Private and Public sector organizations all over the world. This has led to Advisory Board Member Membership with some of the industry's largest security product and service companies as well as strategic consulting engagements with various newer stage companies as well. Jim also consults with strategic public sector entities regularly.
Jim speaks also regularly on behalf of RSA, Think, Industry ISAC's, Black Hat, industry blogs, technology journalist news sources, and network TV spots including CBS This Morning. He has a never-ending passion for solving client challenges relating to risk mitigation and compliance.